วันเสาร์ที่ 21 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

ขอบคุณจริงๆ


       To those of you who laughed at me, thank you.

       Without you, I wouldn’t have cried.

       To those of you who just couldn’t love me,

       thank you.

       Without you, I wouldn’t have known real love.

       To those of you who hurt my feelings, thank you.

       Without you, I wouldn’t have felt them.

       To those of you who left me lonely, thank you.

       Without you, I wouldn’t have discovered myself.

       But it is to those of you who thought I couldn’t do it;

       It is you I thank the most,

       Because without you I wouldn’t have tried.

             

ขอบคุณที่หัวเราะเยาะ เพราะมันทำให้ฉันรู้คุณค่าของการร้องไห้

ขอบคุณที่ไม่ได้รักฉัน เพราะมันทำให้ฉันเข้าใจในรักแท้

ขอบคุณที่ทำให้เจ็บปวด
เพราะมันทำให้ฉันรู้ว่าคนเจ็บปวดเขารู้สึกอย่างไร

ขอบคุณที่ทิ้งให้ฉันเหงา เพราะมันทำให้ฉันค้นพบตัวเอง

ขอบคุณทุกคนที่คิดว่า ฉันไม่สามารถทำสิ่งต่างๆได้

และโดยเฉพาะเธอ ฉันต้องขอบคุณมากที่สุด

         เพราะหากไม่มีเธอแล้ว  ฉันก็จะไม่พยายามทำสิ่งต่างๆในชีวิต

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น