วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2564

To those of you who laughed at me,

To those of you who laughed at me, thank you.
Without you, I wouldn’t have cried.
To those of you who just couldn’t love me, thank you.
Without you, I wouldn’t have known real love.
To those of you who hurt my feelings, thank you.
Without you, I wouldn’t have felt them.
To those of you who left me lonely, thank you.
Without you, I wouldn’t have discovered myself.
But it is to those of you who thought I couldn’t do it.
It is you I thank the most,
Because without you I wouldn’t have tried.


ขอบคุณที่หัวเราะเยาะ เพราะมันทำให้ฉันได้รู้คุณค่าของการร้องไห้
ขอบคุณที่ไม่ได้รักฉัน เพราะมันทำให้ฉันเข้าใจในรักแท้
ขอบคุณที่ทำให้เจ็บปวด เพราะมันทำให้ฉันรู้ว่าคนเจ็บปวดรู้สึกอย่างไร
ขอบคุณที่ทิ้งให้ฉันเหงา เพราะมันทำให้ฉันค้นพบตัวเอง
ขอบคุณทุกคนที่คิดว่า ฉันไม่สามารถทำสิ่งต่างๆได้
และโดยเฉพาะเธอ ฉันต้องขอบคุณมากที่สุด
เพราะหากไม่มีเธอแล้ว ฉันก็จะไม่พยายามทำสิ่งต่างๆในชีวิต


อาจเป็นรูปภาพของ ลานสกี, ภูเขา และธรรมชาติ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น